CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Call For Abstracts
The IPA 2019 Scientific Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work. Abstracts can be submitted for consideration for an oral or poster presentation. Presenting authors must be registrants at the Symposium. All abstracts must be submitted using the online submission form.
ABSTRACT THEMATIC CATEGORIES
The IPA 2019 Congress thematic categories for submitting an abstract are as follows:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology
- Breast feeding
- Child Health and Survival
- Child Public Health, Health Systems
- Development, Neuro-Developmental Disability
- Education and Training
- Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, Obesity
- Environment Health
- General Pediatrics
- Genetics, Congenital Anomalies
- Global Health
- Hematology and Oncology
- History of Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Nutrition, Gastroenterology and Metabolism
- Sustainable development
- Surgery, urology
- Technology and Social Media
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website.
- The Congress secretariat is not able to accept abstracts submitted via email or fax.
- When submitting your abstract please follow the instructions here.
- Deadline Date for Abstract Submission has been Extended!! - July 15, 2018