JOIN US IN PANAMA CITY IN 2019!
On behalf of the International Pediatric Association (IPA) and with its 168 member organizations, we invite you to join us at the 29th International Pediatric Association Congress to be held in Panama City, Panama from March 17-21, 2019.
Reasons to attend IPA2019:
- Join international colleagues for 5 days of a stimulating scientific program
- Collaborative conversations and interactive sessions between leading pediatricians, attendees and industry
- Your chance to network and learn from your peers, leading professionals and researchers
- Discuss the latest advances and treatments to prevent diseases and improve our patient's life
- Travel to an internationally renowned city and enjoy its beauty before and after IPA 2019
PANAMA: much more than a canal
Panama is world-famous for its 48-mile canal that connects the Pacific Ocean with the Atlantic Ocean. Each year, over a million people visit the canal and are able to witness this engineering marvel at work. Panama is very proud to have this magnificent creation operating 365 days a year, enabling the world's cargo to be shipped efficiently and safely to new destinations. Join us for an experience to remember!