IPA2019 Draft PRogram - click to Download
*Program is subject to change
scientific program topics
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM TOPICS
The congress will include an in-depth program featuring leaders in the pediatric community covering a range of topics including:
- Sustainable Development Goals: A right for every child, every where
- Every Newborn: Evidence for closing gaps for neonatal care around the world?
- Children in humanitarian setting; a global priority
- Every child surviving: Addressing the unfinished agenda of infectious diseases
- Every child thriving: Accelerating progress to address the double burden of undernutrition and obesity
- Genetics, the new Genomics and Child Health
- From Every Child to Every Adolescent
Program subject to change without notice.
IPA_2019_OFFICIAL_DRAFT_PROGRAM_as_of_February_13_2019_website_incl_room_numbers.pdf – 0,000,160.8 KB